Follow these "Before Your Tan" tips to achieve the best possible HEALTHY TAN!!
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- Exfoliate 24-48 hours ahead of your tan with a quality body scrub, scrub glove, or loofah; paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and problem dry areas. Removing any dead skin cells will provide you the best-looking and longest lasting spray tan.
- Do not use soap, lotion, deodorant or shave on the day of your spray tan. These products can inhibit the absorption of the tanning solution causing uneven streakiness or change of the coloring, especially avoid Dove and Baby brand products!
- We provide makeup cleansing wipes prior to spraying, if necessary.
- Any waxing should be at least 24 hours prior to your spray tan.
- Plan to wear underwear or an old, dark swimsuit during your spray tan. Disposable thongs will also be available.
Follow these "After Your Tan" tips to prolong your HEALTHY TAN!!
- Wear flip flops or loose fitting shoes until you can shower. Do not wear tight clothing for a least 4 hours.
- For regular spray tans do not shower, sweat, or put on makeup for 10-12 hours. For your first shower after your tan, only use soap in necessary areas. This will maximize the tanning solution development. After 16-20 hours, your tan will be fully developed.
- Do not exercise or swim during the development period.
- When showering/bathing, gently cleanse your skin using just soap in your hand. Excessive scrubbing exfoliates your skin and removes your tan faster! Avoid bar soaps.
- After showering/bathing, only pat dry your skin.
- Moisturize every morning and night! This is the key to longevity of your tan. We also recommend a vitamin enriched tan extender to maintain your perfect tan, see our retail products page. Your tan will last 7 days or more when cared for properly!
Enjoy your HEALTHY TAN
and the compliments you'll receive!